Saturday 20 February 2016

The Legendary Morning Glory Muffins


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I first featured Morning Glory Muffins in the early days of my blog. The recipe was well-received and, for years, it remained one of the most popular posts on One Perfect Bite. I'm hosting a "morning coffee" for my book club this week, and I wanted to provide baked goods for my friends that aren't usually seen at these morning affairs. I love these muffins, so I decided to unearth the recipe, and give them a prominent spot on the table of my...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management