Thursday 18 February 2016

Small Batch Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I'm hosting a coffee next week and I've started to prepare some of the treats I'll be serving for the get-together. I use occasions like to test new recipes that have caught my eye, and this afternoon I made a trial batch of these oatmeal cookies to see if they pass muster. They did. These are large cookies that have soft centers and crispy edges. They are very easy to make, but I do have one caution to share with you. The cookie dough must be...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management