Sunday 7 February 2016

Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I took out my can opener and put this soup together before heading to the coast early this afternoon. The Silver Fox was going to spend the afternoon watching the Super Bowl with friends, and while they did not watch the game here, I suspected they'd be at my table when the game ended. After an afternoon of snacks and junk food, I wanted something that was filling and substantial, but easy to make. This is one of the easiest recipes I have in my rotation....

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management