Thursday 4 February 2016

Oatmeal Dinner Rolls


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...The Silver Fox had one of his favorite meals tonight - smoked sausage with really, really sour sauerkraut. Though I have tried to eat it with the same gusto he displays, a little of it goes a long way for me. So, I, instead, opted for a large salad, some soup and oatmeal dinner rolls that I experimented with this afternoon. I'm in the throes of spring cleaning and my task for the day was cleaning my kitchen cabinets. Since I'd be in the kitchen anyway, I...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management