Saturday 6 February 2016

Miniature Chocolate Chip Scones


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I love scones, but I usually serve them only for breakfast or brunch. These little gems are very sweet and can also be served for dessert or tea. They are quite simple to make and I know those of you who have a sweet tooth will love them. I do, however, have a caution or two to share with you. I think you'll find 2 cups of miniature chips to be a bit much. In that quantity they make a very stiff dough that is hard to work, and I think you'll have the best...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management