Wednesday 17 February 2016

Chocolate Brownie with Peanut Butter Chips

For the second day of BM#61 Week 3, its a brownie made with peanut butter chips. Yes the chips that Priya Srinivasan gifted us last year and I suddenly remembered it after couple of my BM buddies used it in their bakes recently. I was meeting a blogger friend for lunch and felt I should carry a cake for her. What better than a chocolate cake at that! 

So it turned out that I baked a brownie in hurry late night, left it in the oven to cool down and packed it to carry for lunch. I baked two boxes as I knew my kids would want to taste it too. I ended up enjoying it and had couple of the pieces, other than that, everything got over. These are surely something I would ask for again..

Now this brownie oddly makes about 20+ brownies on my blogs. When I had done the Bakeathon, this was on the list and sadly didn't' get to be baked. So I am glad to have finally baked this.


Sending this to Kalyani, who is guest hosting my Kids Delight Event, themed on Chocolate




Chocolate Brownie with Peanut Butter Chips

Ingredients Needed:

Dry Ingredients

All purpose flour / Maida - 2 cups
Cocoa powder - 3 tbsp 
Sugar - 1 & 1/4 cup
Baking powder - 1 tsp 
Baking soda - 1 tsp
Salt a pinch 
Instant coffee powder -  1 tsp

Wet Ingredients
Honey - 2 tbsp
Curd - 1/2 cup  cup
Cooking oil - 1/4 cup 
Milk 1 cup 
Peanut Butter CHips - 1/2 cup + extra for topping

How to bake the brownie

Preheat the oven at 185C

In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. Then add in the wet ingredients in the order. 

Add the peanut butter chips. Gently mix well.

I used two 5x3 aluminiam packs. 

Top with more chips. 

Bake for 30 minutes or till done.

Cool completely and slice into squares.




Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management