Monday 15 February 2016

Child's Play - Peanut Butter Pancakes or Waffles with Honey Butter


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I'll wager you didn't know that I have super powers. I can see some of you recoiling at the thought of peanut butter pancakes or waffles. I hope you'll man-up and give them a try despite your initial hesitation. The original recipe came from the Land O' Lakes collection, and this, like all the recipes they publish, has been carefully tested and makes delicious fail-proof pancakes and waffles. The recipe is simple enough for the kids to make by themselves,...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management