Friday 19 February 2016

1 Minute Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug Cake

For the final day of third week with Chocolates, I had to resort to a quick treat as I couldn't make my planned one. I remembered this 1 minute Peanut Butter Mug Cake and had been wanting to make it. So when Konda said she was hungry, I said 1 minute and went on to make this. I only had the chips and had to melt it before making this. Also since it was for her, I added sugar and the Mug cake turned out so good.

The cake was huge and filling. So she saved up some for her brothers too. I wasn't expecting them to like this as this has peanut butter. However I think the chocolate was overpowering the peanut change and the boys really liked it. Just as I am writing this, Hubby dear came over to ask what this was and when I made it. I said this was last night's dessert for the kids and obviously being a chocolate cake, it didn't reach him.

I love Mug Recipes and the easy it gives for making quick desserts.


Sending this to Kalyani, who is guest hosting my Kids Delight Event, themed on Chocolate.

I just realized that I opted to do two more weeks of Chocolate and wonder how it will be enjoyed by the kids!


1 Minute Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug Cake

Ingredients Needed:

All purpose flour / Maida - 3 tbsp
Sugar - 1 & 1/2 tbsp
Cocoa powder - 1 tbsp
Baking powder - 1/8 tsp.
Salt a pinch
Milk - 3 tbsp
Oil - 3 tbsp
Peanut butter Chips - 2 tbsp
Peanut butter chips few for garnish

How to make 1 Minute Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug Cake

In the mug, add the peanut butter chips, MW for 30 Secs.

Then into the same mug, add all the dry ingredients and blend together. Next add the wet ingredients and combine well.

MW for a minute, the cake should be done, else rest for a minute and cook for 10 more secs.

Notes:

If you have peanut butter, then you can easily add everything together and get this done much quicker.

Microwave cooking always needs the batter to be more moist than other wise.



Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management