Wednesday 30 December 2015

Eggless Chocolate Fudge Brownies

We are on the final day of the Bake-a-thon 2015. I feel very sad that I couldn't do justice to this edition and had been so erratic in posting and having missed out two days. I was hoping of catching up. However the chances look very bleak right now.

Having picked up Brownies as my main feature, it became very hard. Infact if you had kept track all the brownies were with just a cup of flour and other ingredients kept changing. I still have so many versions.  I even had planned on baking some exotic versions. As they say, we plan something, something else happens!

Still December has truly been one festive month, especially for my kids, who enjoyed all the brownies wholeheartedly. Even though all the versions turned out great, I have few personal favorite that I will be repeating again.

For today, enjoy this Fudgy brownie with whole chocolate chunks in it.

I will be back with my Best of Year 2015 soon. Until then enjoy this slice!




 
Eggless Chocolate Fudge Brownie

All purpose Flour/ Maida - 1 cup
Cocoa powder - 3 tbsp
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Melted Butter - 1/2 cup
Baking powder - 1 and half tsp
Milk - 1/2 cup
Milk Chocolate - 1/2 cup chopped

How to bake the Eggless Chocolate Fudge Brownie

In the mixing bowl, take the flour, add cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, fluff together.

Melt the butter and add to the flour mix. Add in the chopped milk chocolates.

Add the milk slowly to get  dropping consistency.

Line a baking tray, transfer the batter and even it on top.

Pre heat the oven at 185 C. Bake for 25 - 28 mins.


Notes:

Brownies taste best after resting for a while. So baking in the night and resting it overnight makes it perfect


This is part of the Bake-a-thon 2015



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management