Saturday 5 December 2015

Cookbooklets Christmas Sale Offer!!


  photo imagejpg10_zpse5a5d9e4.jpg


As most of my readers know, my two passions in life are cooking and painting, and every once in a while I like to combine the two loves and I come up with a cookbooklet for your enjoyment.  I get to enjoy doing all the artwork, writing and recipe testing, and you get to enjoy viewing and trying out what I am offering you.   I like to think of it as a win/win situation.

I now have Nine titles available:

 photo BEST Cover_zps5b1auy9y.jpg

When Life Hands You Lemons - 53 pages of recipes which use Lemons.

 photo imagejpg1_zpsf5b59707.jpg
 photo textcomfort_zps168042de.jpg

Cooking for Comfort - 50 pages of scrumptious recipes, tips and quotes designed to help bring a spark of comfort to yo.

 

Just Desserts - A total of 42 pages filled to overflowing with lovely dessert recipes, and handy hints and tips from my kitchen to yours.

 photo copyright_zpsf0777b7e.jpg

Spring Into Summer - I am really proud of this one folks.  There is even more art than in the other ones, including not one or two printable recipe posters, but TWELVE.  Suitable for you to print out and frame and hang on your kitchen wall, plus oodles of  spring and summer recipes for you to enjoy.



Recipes to Keep - Over 40 recipes from my collection of tried and trues intermingled with some of my artwork.   A 40 page downloadable PDF file containing recipes such as Cindy's Portuguese Gumdrop Cake, Runny Butter Tarts, Oven Fried Chicken, Farmhouse Pork and Apple Pie, Cindy's Zucchini Casserole, Mom's Barbeque Sauce, etc.   All family favourites destined to become your family favourites as well.



Christmas in the English Kitchen - Forty Eight pages, once again filled with lots of hints and tips to help to make your Christmas Celebrations the very best ever.  Interspersed between my hints, tips and recipes are my own charming little illustrations.

 photo Christmasbowlscopyrightforcookbooklet.jpg

 photo copyright4.jpg

The Great British Picnic - It's always summer somewhere in the world and picnic time!  This cookbooklet is just the thing to help you picnic in style!  Containing over 35 unique recipes for everything from cold drinks, to appetizers, salads, cold soups, sandwiches, cakes and other picky bits, interspersed with original water colour illustrations, it makes a delightful gift for yourself or for a friend.

 photo Jubileecakes.jpg

A Very Royal Tea Party - Originally created in honor of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee It is filled with over 20 special recipes, including everything from delicious savoury offerings, to delectable puds and delights.



Also included are my own delightful water colour illustrations (Rule Britannia!), Teatime prose and folklore, Hints and Tips to make your tea party the very best that it can be, Teatime etiquitte, several crafts to help make your day special and unique, and your very own Tea Party Invitations that you can print and send out to your friends.

 photo image_zpscsgnyiw8.jpeg

A Thanksgiving Primer - A concise cumulation of my 40 odd years of experience at cooking Thanksgiving Dinners for family, friends, employers . . .  and all that I have to share about doing it right, and with confidence, with no fail recipes and the right tools.  54 pages of knowledge, with colour pictures and art.  With hints, tips and recipes for everything from kitting out your kitchen to what to do with the leftovers when you are finished and all is said and done.  The only thing I can't do for you is cook it and clean it up!

Each one is sent individually by myself  as a downloadable PDF file, which I will personally e-mail to you.  I promise that all will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of your payment clearing, which allows for the differences in time between North America and here in the UK.    You will need to have the latest version of Adobe Reader enabled on your computer or device and you will also need to have my e-mail in your safe mail folder.  (mariealicejoan at aol dot com)

I am offering at this time a special Christmas Offer, which means that you can purchase any five of my Cookbooklets for the low price of only £10, a saving of £15 on the normal price of £5 each, which means essentially, you are getting three for FREE!   If you have been waiting to buy some of these titles, or seeking to complete your collection,  now is the time to get them as I will only have them for offer at this special price until December 24th!

To buy, simply click the Pay Now button below and follow the instructions.  Please note the titles you wish to buy in the Notes to Seller box.   Many thanks, Happy Cooking and Merry Christmas!

Five for the Price of  only Two,  Christmas offer extended until the 24th December!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management