Tuesday 3 November 2015

Spicy Black-Eyed Pea Sambar

One doesn't have to be of Indian descent to enjoy Indian cooking and flavors. In fact, although I was born and raised here in Ontario, Canada, it became my favorite cuisine by far to cook and eat only shortly after becoming vegetarian. And considering India has a strong vegetarian culture, it seemed like a perfect fit, especially for someone who appreciated food with finesse. I was amazed by the multitude of spices and styles and the vast array of not only mains, but appetizers, savory breads and desserts. The more I researched and experimented in my own kitchen, the more I was enchanted by the uniqueness and variety that characterize the different regions of Indian. When you factor in the influences from other nearby cultures and the...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management