Monday 2 November 2015

My Legume Love Affair #88 - October 2015

It's my pleasure to once again be hosting MLLA. This is edition #88. Thanks to everyone who took the time to share a legume creation and thanks as always to Susan for starting this event that I have now been administrating since 2013. A special thanks to our guests hosts too for helping us keep this event going for so long and of course to all of the contributors over the years. Help me to make it to edition #100. I am looking for guest hosts for 2016. Send me an email or leave a comment on this post if you are interested in hosting. And now onto some mouthwatering recipes. We have 12 delicious creations this time around. Chickpeas were certainly popular this month. Chana Saagfrom Sara of The Green Genie. Chickpeas and spinach shine in...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management