Tuesday 3 November 2015

Chinese Pimento Rice


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...While on our last adventure, there came an evening when I promised the Silver Fox he would not have to eat rice for a month once we returned home. He was trying to negotiate a year, but I have standards and held my ground. The contract was for one rice free month. I want those who witnessed that negotiation to know I'm not reneging on my promise. This recipe was made, photographed and tested long before we left for the mountain kingdoms and I planned to...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management