Friday 30 October 2015

Pumpkin Pie with Fresh Purée

Sweet pies are likely my husband's very favorite dessert, though he doesn't get to enjoy pie all that often because he would likely eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But everyone deserves a treat once in a while. It seems to be a tradition for me to make at least one pumpkin pie each year. This is a version of the one I made last year that didn't make it to the blog as I hadn't quite perfected it, even though it was delicious. It worked out even better this year. The filling was rich and creamy, with the distinctive aromatic spicing that we all associate with pumpkin pie. The filling didn't crack in the oven and only separated ever so slightly from the crust which is quite usual for pumpkin pie. I made my perfected flaky butter...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management