Friday 2 October 2015

One Pan Wonder - My Recipe Rotation - Teriyaki Chicken


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...This recipe has been in my rotation for years now. It is safely ensconced because this chicken is nearly effortless to prepare and makes it from the stove to the table in near record time. It would be faster still if I used a commercial sauce, but I prefer not to do that. I use a simple homemade sauce that, while not a heat and eat special, comes together quickly. "Teriyaki" is actually a word that identifies a method of cooking in which meat or poultry...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management