Sunday 4 October 2015

Comfort Food - My Recipe Rotation - Cantonese Fried Noodles


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I adore noodles, whether they are Asian or Italian variety, but there are certain of those dishes that have my name on them. This is one of them. These Cantonese noodles are mildly flavored and quick to prepare. They are easy on the stomach and perfect to serve at the end of a difficult day that has left you frazzled. Once you have mastered cooking with rice noodles, it is impossible to go wrong with this recipe. I don't have universal instructions for...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management