Tuesday 29 September 2015

How to Crop Images for Making Collage

We are on the final day of BM56 Mega Edition featuring Buffet on Table. We choose to do a specific theme for each week, starting with Combo dishes, Indian States, Condiments, Breakfast across countries and finally ending it with Blogger's choice.

I chose to do three posts on Blogging 101. These tips and tricks are not new. Its been my attempt at capturing my own method of working on my blogs and sharing with rest, who may not yet know these. I would like to thank my friends who prompted me towards this series. It really makes me focus on things that interests me as much as cooking. 

After talking about Image Resizing, Improve colour and Light, its all about cropping an Image, before making a collage.

For today's post, I will focus only on cropping and the post ended up being very short. However I have included how I crop, removing all noises from the pictures, adding colours, improving light. I do all these before I create a collage.

So having in mind that I either do 4 picture per collage or 6 depending on how many Step by Step pictures I have.

I use Photoscape for my collage and it takes pictures in squares. So while clicking the step by step pictures I keep in mind that all horizontal pictures get cropped and they appear very clumsy.

When dealing with pans and cookers, its not a problem. However when you click pictures of cake tins in loaf pans, it becomes important to remember the collage and click the pictures with that in mind.

Cropping for the Step by Step Collage, needs to focus on the main action that you are showing and need to remove all the unwanted things around the object. So I normally crop it very close to the seems.











I will be talking about how I create a collage in the next post.

Its been a wonderful journey to have cooked and enjoyed during this Mega BM. I would like to thank my group for their ever enthusiastic support and zeal.

Round up of Buffet on Table will be out soon!


Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 56


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management