Sunday 27 September 2015

Gingerbread Bundt Cake


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...Continuing with the theme of old-fashioned fall desserts, it would be impossible to overlook the niche that gingerbread has claimed for itself. It's my understanding the a gingerbread cake mix was the first of the ready-mix cakes to come to market. I have reason to suspect my mother was personally responsible for the success of the Dromedary Gingerbread Cake mix. We ate a lot of gingerbread back in the day and strangely enough I never tired of it....

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management