Saturday 26 September 2015

Easy Lemon Pudding Cakes


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...This is one of my favorite old-time desserts. I love lemon-flavored anything and the bright palate clearing taste of this sweet-tart pudding is one that should not be missed. This easy recipe produces a batter that creates two layers, one a cakey sponge, the other a pudding that forms at the bottom of the dish in which the pudding bakes. Long time reader's of my blog will remember that one of the first desserts I featured in 2008 was an apricot-sauced,...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management