Thursday 24 September 2015

Cookie Jar Cocoa Crisps


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...When my children were small, the first crisp days of autumn signaled the return of soup and rising bread to my kitchen. The soup would steam the windows and the dough added a yeasty aroma to air already perfumed by the lingering scent of burning leaves. These were the the years of ginger bread and apple crisp and the making of memories that I carry still with me today. These days, the fall kitchen, replete with memory, moves into high gear when our rains...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management