Monday 21 September 2015

Cheddar Bay Biscuts


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...The recipe for these biscuits is purported to be the one used to make the Cheddar Bay Biscuits that are served at Red Lobster. I must admit I've never eaten at Red Lobster, but the Silver Fox has, and he likes the biscuits that are served there. I made a pot of tomato soup today and I thought this would be a good time to give the recipe a try. The biscuits are really easy to make and my sampler loved them, giving them a solid A+. I must admit I was less...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management