Monday 28 September 2015

An Apple and Cream Cheese Loaf Cake


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I don't have great luck with cookbooks. Generally, if between their bindings, I find two recipes that will work for my family, I consider myself lucky and move on. There are, however, exceptions. Shortly after I began One Perfect Bite, I came across The Grand Central Baking Book and happily moved from page to page, experimenting far more often than I usually do, because I was so delighted with what I found. The recipe I'm featuring tonight comes from that...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management