Monday 3 August 2015

Chinese Donuts


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I've never met a piece of fried dough that didn't have my name on it. It's a carry-over from childhood when sweet fritters and donuts were a real treat, and served only on special occasions. These days, I stay away from fried dough because I'm infirm of purpose and if it's around I'll eat it. As a young woman, unconcerned with calories or expanding girth, I spent a lot of time at the dessert tables that were part of the all-you-can-eat buffets in Chinese...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management