Sunday 26 April 2015

Pappardelle with Smoked Salmon, Caper and Dill Sauce


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I've had this recipe for nearly six months now and I've made it three times. That's a good measure of how much I enjoy this simple, but festive, pasta. I found the recipe in Fine Cooking magazine and it has become one of my go-to recipes when I have unexpected company for dinner. Because of where I live, there is always smoked salmon in my freezer and this recipe is a great to see it is not wasted. Pappardadelle, which you can see in the inset photo, is...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management