Wednesday 29 April 2015

Mixed Rice with Celery and Dried Cherries


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...If you are looking for a new side dish to serve with plain roast meat or chicken, you might want to keep this recipe in mind. It comes from Saveur magazine and I think you'll find it has the potential to be a nice addition to your table. While I'm posting the recipe exactly as it appeared in the magazine, I have several suggestions that I think will make a nice recipe into something really special. With that in mind, use the directions that come with your...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management