Friday 6 February 2015

My Legume Love Affair - #79

I am here with 79th edition of My Legume Love Affair, albeit a bit late. As many readers will know, this event has been going strong since 2008. Started by lovely Susan of The Well Seasoned Cook, I have now been the administrator of this event since 2013. This month I was the host. Thanks to everyone who took the time to share a recipe and continued thanks to all of the other bloggers that help to make this monthly event a success. In my opinion, you can never get enough ideas for legumes. They are especially a staple for vegetarians. So onto the entries. Kuthiraivaali Kalifrom Priya of Enveetu Kitchen. Priya says she normally makes this kali with moong dal and rice, but this time she used millet instead of the rice. This sweet dessert...



This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management