Tuesday 10 February 2015

Eggplant in a Tahini Mustard Sauce

Eggplant has recently become an treasured component of my meals, especially when they feature in a curry. Though eggplant doesn't have a lot of flavor on its own, it is a remarkable vegetable that not only adds texture but soaks up all of the goodness of the seasonings present in the dish it stars in. I also happen to be a mustard fan, and I was immediately enchanted when I came across this idea for an eggplant side from Soma. As usual, I have adapted things to my own preferences, but the nod goes to Soma nonetheless. The tahini here tempers the mustard somewhat, but the mustard is the trending taste here, with succulent slices of cooked eggplant. function printDiv(e) Eggplant in a Tahini Mustard SauceRecipe by Lisa Turner Adapted...



This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management