Saturday 10 January 2015

7 years and counting.....



Hey you guys! Today is my 7-year blog-a-versay! SEVEN years. That’s a long time people. It’s been a good run, and for now, I plan on continuing. I thank all of you that read my posts and comment there or on Facebook or twitter. I am also grateful for all of the really cool people I have met and often shared meals with, which I otherwise wouldn’t have, because of it. Several of you have even become good friends. There’s always a few people that I guess just can’t stand me too, but the positive feedback I get far outweighs them. And that’s what matters right? (Insert Taylor Swift song here.)



I have also eaten a lot of really great food, and a slightly lesser amount of really terrible food, but it’s all been in the name of research, so it’s totally worth it. I love sharing what I find with you, and I love that you guys still want to read about it.



Please let me know what amazing places I have been missing—or what places you disagree with me on. Or whatever you want to let me know. I have watched the evolution of my blog and blogs in general, and I want to stay current and interesting enough that you want to keep reading it.



Cheers to another year!





Erin


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management