Thursday 21 August 2014

Raw Cocoa Nut Butter Cups

I'm gradually "unbaking" my way through Rawsome Vegan Baking by Emily von Euw. For those unfamiliar with this inspired cookbook, a wide array of unique raw creations featuring cookies, bars, cakes and cupcakes is offered up complete with droolworthy photos. It should be sinful really, but in fact the recipes, sweetened naturally and often containing nuts, dried fruits, cocoa or carob and coconut oil to bind, are actually good for you. I've tried quite a few recipes so far from this book and truly this is one of the most interesting cookbooks published so far this year. You see, I am a savory girl, although I like sweets too but in moderation, without processed sugar. Overly sugary treats always throw my system out of whack, not to...



This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management