Thursday 21 August 2014

Dark Chocolate Butter Cream Ganache


As it must be obvious now, I am not very keen on making heavy frosting for my cakes. one I normally bake less quantity and second, kids are always hovering around, waiting for me to take it out of the oven and taste. So trying to make elaborate frosting never work out.



Most times, I make simple ganache frosting. Sometimes, when the cake is all devoured, we sit and lick the ganache bowl as well. I always make extra, so that we can use it in many ways. Even digging in straight always works out well.



This week was Eggless Cakes and I had to frost as well. I made this simple Dark Chocolate Butter Cream frosting on the Eggless Butterless Easy Chocolate Cake. I was reading on the different frosting we can do and this inspired me to make it for this cake.



All my frosting recipes are plain simple, gets done in a minute in Microwave.




Dark Chocolate Butter Cream Ganache



Dark Chocolate - 1 cup

Cream - 2 tbsp

Butter - 2 tbsp



How to make the Ganache



In a microwave safe bowl, take all the ingredients together. MW for 30 secs.



Remove and whip to blend well, MW again for 30 secs.



Allow to cool, so that the ganache becomes thick.



Frost the cake once the cake and the ganache is in room temperature.



Store in frigde for further usage. MW for 30 secs again before using.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management