Thursday 19 September 2013

Vegetarian Samosa Cakes with Tamarind Chutney

Happiness to me often comes in the form of savory Indian appetizers, such as samosa. I never can resist playing around with the classic preparation and so, after recent fusion dishes, such as Samosa Potpie and Samosa-Style Stuffed Baked Potatoes, I now present these lovely little cakes that reminded me very much of koftas. These are perfect as an appetizer, but substantial enough to serve as an entree. It is true that I don't have a samosa "proper" documented on this blog, but my best friend Basil keeps encouraging me to make it happen. And I will, as I have before, complete with photos and recipe this time for my readers. Me thinks I am going to try a baked version to cut down on the oil. You will all have to stay tuned to see what I...



This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management