Saturday 21 September 2013

No Croutons Required - Mushrooms

This month was my turn to host No Croutons Required, and because I adore mushrooms so much, I asked for a soup or salad that focuses on these succulent bites. I've been a vegetarian for over 20 years and I haven't missed meat since giving it up. I also don't go for faux meat products. Mushrooms are rather meaty though, and if you find yourself missing that texture that you may once have enjoyed, skip the products that try to masquerade as meat and try one of these dishes. Thanks to everyone who submitted a recipe this month. As usual, they are all lovely, but please do cast your vote in the comment section or via email to help us crown a winner. Please do note that my submission is not eligible for the vote. First up is this lovely...



This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management