Monday 31 August 2020

Indo Chinese Platter | Indo Chinese Party Menu

Indo Chinese Platter has interesting Party Menu featuring Indo Chinese dishes. Each dish on this platter complements the other and everybody will simply love this!

We are starting the BM#116 themed on Thalis and Platters. We had decided on five different themes for September with the first and fifth week having 4 days each and other weeks 6 day each.

For the first week, I picked up to make Platters and since I am doing it on both my sites, I decided to make platters that would please my kids and platters that would be suitable for elders as well.

My kids certainly had a wonderful time enjoying these platters and didn’t mind waiting late in the night to enjoy the whole feast.

Finally, so much so that they even commented that I must do these platters when their father went on tours so that I need not worry about the dinner getting late.

For day 1, I have Indo Chinese Platter. Well this was a meal that was cooked second in the series and kids already knew they were going to be treated to their favorite food.

Indo Chinese Platter | Indo Chinese Party Menu

Indo Chinese Platter

Bread Manchurian
Chilli Paneer Gravy
Honey Chilli Potato
Veg Chow Mein
Honeyed Noodles with Vanilla Ice Cream

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#116

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


The post Indo Chinese Platter | Indo Chinese Party Menu appeared first on Cooking 4 all Seasons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management