Friday 25 October 2019

Dark Chocolate Fudge Truffles ~ Easy Diwali Sweet!

Dark Chocolate Fudge Truffle is a quick and easy one you can make with just 4 ingredients for your Diwali Party. These are intense and addictive truffles.

When I was thinking about what else to make for the Diwali Sweets, I knew any more of the ladoos will only be consumed by us and not the kids. They are not into Indian Sweets. So when a story of some truffles came about in my Instagram feed, I was inspired to make it right away.

The same proportion is already presented in a different recipe, I decided as a fudge truffle these make a great festival snack! I just made a few of these truffles for the clicks and got for my colleagues and they were blown away by the taste and the intense chocolate flavour!

I made sure I mellowed the dark chocolate by adding some milk chocolate, even then others felt it was too dark chocolaty and still loved it. I would’ve loved to have some nuts included, skipped it as my kids don’t like it.

This is for my second day of Diwali Sweets, hope you all make and enjoy!

Dark Chocolate Fudge Truffles

Dark Chocolate Fudge Balls 1

Dark Chocolate Fudge Truffles

Ingredients Needed:

2 cups Dark Chocolate compound
1/2 cup Milk Chocolate compound
1/2 cup Condensed Milk
Cocoa Powder as required

Chop and take the chocolate compound in a microwave safe bowl and melt in 30 sec intervals.
Whisk well using a spatula and add condensed milk.
When you beat it, the whole mix gets solid, however, if you wish you can still microwave for another 30 seconds.
Allow the mix to cool down and settle.
Make medium sized truffles, rollover cocoa powder and let it set.

Dark Chocolate Fudge Balls

Dark Chocolate Fudge Truffles ~ Easy Diwali Sweet!
Dark Chocolate Fudge Truffle is a quick and easy one you can make with just 3 ingredients for your Diwali Party.

BMLogo

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

The post Dark Chocolate Fudge Truffles ~ Easy Diwali Sweet! appeared first on Spice your Life!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management