Saturday 6 July 2019

Oreo Cookie Butter ~ 2 Ingredient No Cook Dish

Oreo Cookie Butter is a ridiculously easy 2 Ingredient No Cook Dish that can be done under 5 mins and can work as both spread or a topping over toast, ice cream and whatever!

For the final day of “Don’t Just dip, spread too!”, after two savory spreads Coriander Podi and Red Chili Garlic Sauce, I was thinking what else I should make. I suddenly remembered the Cookie butter theme I had sometime back and how I had to skip it. When I read about the cookie butter, I was so keen to make it. Only I just couldn’t make, and I berate myself on missing it as the cookie butter are so easy to make.

History has it that the Cookie Butter was a recipe that first got featured in a Belgian TV show and the cookie butter was make out of Speculoos cookies. The spread had speculoos cookie crumbs, fat, flour, and sugar. The ingredients are mixed until it becomes spreadable on a sandwich. However, spin off on this concept we have so many versions to this basic one. And the most popular would always be with chocolates right.

This today’s cookie butter is not a typical one as it doesn’t’ have flour it in, it still counts as a spread and butter as the two ingredients I added surely was spreadable, rich and creamy! Whenever I shop I make sure I get some Oreo biscuits as my boys love it. I also plan for some dishes with it before it disappears.

Last month when I had got, as I couldn’t make any dish, those biscuits disappeared fast. This time I told them strictly that they got to let me cook with it. They oblige me obviously as the finished dish will anyway be for them. While Chinnu doesn’t eat toast, he tasted the spread as such and wanted to finish it off as such. I am happy that I was able to make at least one of that theme now.

This is the last dish for the theme under Spreads for the BM#102 under Don’t Just dip, spread too!

Oreo Cookie Butter

Oreo Cookie Butter Spread  Oreo Cookie Butter 1

Oreo Cookie Butter ~ 2 Ingredient No Cook Dish

Ingredients Needed:

5 Oreo Chocolate Biscuits
3 tsp Condensed Milk

How to make Oreo Cookie Butter

Take the Oreo biscuits in a mixer and pulse to a smooth powder.
Transfer to a bowl, add the condensed milk and blend well.
Store well and use as a spread over a toast, cream etc.

Oreo Cookie Butter on Toast

 

Oreo Cookie Butter ~ 2 Ingredient No Cook Dish
Oreo Cookie Butter is a ridiculously easy 2 Ingredient No Cook Dish that can be done under 5 mins and can work as both spread or a topping over toast, ice cream and whatever!
Instructions
  1. Take the Oreo biscuits in a mixer and pulse to a smooth powder.
  2. Transfer to a bowl, add the condensed milk and blend well.
  3. Store well and use as a spread over a toast, cream etc.

BMLogo

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

The post Oreo Cookie Butter ~ 2 Ingredient No Cook Dish appeared first on Cooking 4 all Seasons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management