Saturday 30 March 2019

Join me to feast on AtoZ Under 30 Minutes Meals!

While it is going to be a feast with A to Z “Biryani / Pulao / Khichadi Festival!” all of this April on Spice your Life!, here the sub theme is going to be Dishes under 30 mins, mostly for Kids Lunch Box.

I asked Konda if she was fine with carrying these dishes for lunch box and I was glad she said yes. However, I must say I had to rethink about packing some of the dishes right from the pressure cooker, as the rice got clamped together and she was not okay with it. So I had worked on it and finally came up with dishes that got done under 30 mins, however, might require extra 5 to 7 mins to get cooled down to be packed.

On the whole, these AtoZ Under 30 Minutes Meal, are dishes that can be served on its own or make a wonderful pair with gravies.

BMLogo

My original plan was to use Millets for the whole series, however, once I started making the list with AtoZ I ended up using only rice. Majority of the dishes are prepared using Pressure cooker, however, it works in all methods.

So I hope this series will be enjoyed!

The post Join me to feast on AtoZ Under 30 Minutes Meals! appeared first on Cooking 4 all Seasons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management