Saturday 30 March 2019

Join me for a feast on “AtoZ Biryani / Pulao / Khichadi Festival!”

Join me to enjoy a feast with A to Z “Biryani / Pulao / Khichadi Festival!” all of this April.

I must have said already, I love Flatbreads and doing an AtoZ Indian and International Flatbreads was so much fun and was comparatively easy too. Doing with grains was a tough nut to crack as I had to really plan so much.

As expected I started quite late and on top had to make life hard for myself. So I opted to make AtoZ series of Biryani, Pulao, and Khichdi. I also ensured I picked from different states as much as I could.

All these dishes are from simple to elaborate biryanis and I was happy that I managed the list without using any Adjectives for the tough alphabets.

Since this list had elaborate Rice dishes, I picked up a different sub theme for Cooking 4 all Seasons.

BMLogo

I was ready with the list a long time back as we had finalized the theme almost many months ago. I am so used to doing marathon cooking over weekends. However, I always thought doing that with Rice theme would be tough. Only while doing this did I realize we can do anything if we want to.

Since the time was so short, I had to really plan the dishes well in advance. So some of them were grouped and prepared. I was lucky that my folks were fine eating the different rice dishes that came on the table.

Do join in to enjoy the feast!

The post Join me for a feast on “AtoZ Biryani / Pulao / Khichadi Festival!” appeared first on Spice your Life!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management