Monday 25 February 2019

Punjabi-Inspired Black Gram Dal

Cooking with dals is a fun experience for me in the kitchen, especially if they feature in an Indian-inspired creation, and I often go into the kitchen armed with only a scant idea of how I am going to cook the dals, with some thought beforehand in case I need to soak the dals ahead of time or require any additional items that I don't happen to have on hand already. Of course, this is not always the case, and many of the dal recipes that I make are well drafted and thought through in more detail and then revised as I cook. But this Punjabi-inspired creation is an example of the former, knowing only that I wanted whole urad beans as the focal point of the dish as I have been quite smitten with them lately, and also wishing to prepare...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management