Monday 10 July 2017

No Bake Biscuit Chocolate Bars ~ Cooking without Fire

No Bake Biscuit Chocolate Bars are made with leftover biscuit crumbs, or you can even go ahead crumble the biscuits just to make this snack!

If the scene at your place is anything like mine, then you will be having loads of biscuits crumbs, that you don’t know what to do with. We are especially fans of Britannia Milk Bikes and keep it stocked always. In fact, for many years I had not tasted anything else than this. Even now this is the only one I eat with coffee. My day doesn’t begin without a cup of coffee and my share of bikes.

For the longest period, the design never changed along with the aroma. They changed it a couple of years back and I almost thought I must write to them saying I didn’t like it. Daddy keeps asking if I was the brand ambassador for this bikes, well this is not a paid post but a personal choice!

Off late, the bikes are very fragile and we end up with more broken pieces than a full one. Athamma was going on asking what I was planning to do with that whole lot when I said I need to ensure the new dish has to be liked by the kids. Needless to say, I had to introduce the chocolate for it to get consumed.

All three loved this one so much that they wanted me to make it again. Well even if I am not going to make it purposely, I am sure I will be left with loads of those broken biscuits to make this again.

I tagged this as Cooking without fire, mainly because I used the microwave for a couple of minutes to melt the chocolate and butter. Otherwise, if the ingredients were at room temperature, this is something you can easily make it as such!

No Bake Biscuit Chocolate Bars

2 cups Biscuits broken and crushed
1 cup Milk Chocolate Compound
1 cup Milk Powder
2 tbsp Butter

Microwave the chopped milk chocolates for a minute, whisk well and add butter.
Microwave again for a minute till the mixture melts and blends well.
Add the milk powder, mix, then add the crumbled biscuits
Mix everything together and transfer to a foil sheet.
Roll into a 2 inch roll and refrigerate for 15 to 20 mins.
Remove the foil and slice into half inch rolls.

By mistake, I froze it and forgot, so remember only refrigerate and not freeze.
Since this has milk powder and butter, there are high chances of this getting set quickly.
This was stored in fridge for a day, the next day it was at room temperature

No Bake Biscuit Chocolate Bars
No Bake Biscuit Chocolate Bar is made with crumbled biscuits that are left out and you can remake a delicious snack with it. This dish only requires melting the chocolate and butter, that can be done in Microwave.
Ingredients
Instructions
  1. Microwave the chopped milk chocolates for a minute, whisk well and add butter.
  2. Microwave again for a minute till the mixture melts and blends well.
  3. Add the milk powder, mix, then add the crumbled biscuits
  4. Mix everything together and transfer to a foil sheet.
  5. Roll into a 2 inch roll and refrigerate for 15 to 20 mins.
  6. Remove the foil and slice into half inch rolls.
Recipe Notes

By mistake, I froze it and forgot, so remember only refrigerate and not freeze.
Since this has milk powder and butter, there are high chances of this getting set quickly.
This was stored in the fridge for a day, the next day it was at room temperature.
I used Britannia Milk Bikes, you can use any flavors

BMLogo

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

The post No Bake Biscuit Chocolate Bars ~ Cooking without Fire appeared first on Spice your Life!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management