Saturday 8 April 2017

Sun-Dried Tomato Coconut Quinoa and Bean Burgers

Creating and making different dishes stimulates the creative part of me and keeps me interested in working in the kitchen. We all must eat to survive, and that being so, it is beneficial to focus, keeping a positive and open mind when planning and implementing meals for the week. Why shouldn't we be mindful of the fuel that nourishes our body? My husband happily lets me run with the menu and that suits me fine because I can serve up whatever I so happen to desire. Having control over the quality of the ingredients used, with an eye to variety and substance, a curious cook has the power to create dishes that are superior to those found outside of ones own kitchen. In the mood for a wrap or substantial sandwich, I came up with yet another...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management