Tuesday 3 May 2016

Ukranian Cabbage and Chicken Saute


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...This recipe caught my eye as I scrolled through Pinterest. The Silver Fox loves sauteed cabbage, so I thought I'd give it a try. The dish can be prepared in about 15 minutes, but it will require another 30 minutes of cooking time. I must tell you this version of sauteed cabbage is much milder in flavor than the German and Central European versions which are made with bacon and fried onions. That is not to say you won't enjoy this. I've made a few...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management