Saturday 9 April 2016

Gnarly Soda Bread Muffins


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...If you enjoy soda bread I think you'll enjoy these muffins. They are easy to make and quite tasty, despite their rough appearance. While I've done hundreds of coffees and more than my share of cocktail parties, I have never done a tea. I've been told by those who have and do, that these are a nice addition to a tea table. I suspect they will not have universal appeal because they are barely sweet and their appearance will keep most from choosing them if...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management