Thursday 21 January 2016

Slow-Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...This is another of the dishes we had at the lake last weekend. While the recipe for this slow cooker stew is easy enough to be included in my cottage cooking collection, I made it at home and brought it with us for dinner on Friday night. The cabin we stayed in is very basic and did not have a slow cooker that I could have use to make it, so I froze and transported it rather than fuss. It takes about 20 minutes to assemble the stew and it is usually ready...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management