Tuesday 15 December 2015

Dinner Rolls - Buttermilk Cluster


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I have a pan of these rolls sitting in my freezer. While they would be wonderful with Christmas dinner, I plan to use them as slider rolls on New Year's Day. The rolls are simple to make and if you have a stand mixer with a dough hook they are almost effortless to prepare. The topping on the rolls can be varied to taste and I often substitute poppy seeds for the sesame seeds called for in the ingredient list. The recipe makes light and fluffy rolls that I...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management