Thursday 22 October 2015

Non-Chiladas? - My Recipe Rotation - Spinach and Black Bean Enchiladas


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...This is another new recipe that moved directly from the table to my permanent recipe rotation. The dish was named by the original recipe developer and that has caused a bit of a flap. It has been pointed out that a true enchilada sauce is never made with flour and that my rendering of the dish looks like burritos rather than enchiladas. As you can tell, my readers take no prisoners. The important thing to remember is, whatever you chose to call them,...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

          

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management