Friday 23 October 2015

Khara Bread (Indian Spiced Bakery-Style Bread)

There is nothing quite like the irresistible aroma of fresh baked bread, especially during the colder months because the kitchen gets all warm and toasty too. For hours, my entire space was filled with the heavenly scent from this spiced bread. I could hardly wait for it to cool down before I was able to slice it and enjoy. If you are looking for an appetite stimulant, you can't do much better than homemade bread. I don't usually make yeast breads. Generally I prefer to make quick breads that require little kneading. At the same time, I have fond memories of my mother's homemade white bread that rose to enormous heights. It was a special childhood treat. Armed with that memory, and inspired by a traditional bakery bread from Bangalore, I...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management