Tuesday 15 September 2015

Spaghetti Carbonara


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...A much longer day than anticipated, led to a much simpler supper than I had planned last night. This recipe has never failed me and this version of pasta carbonara seems to end up on my table whenever I am pressed for time and need to serve something that is fast and easy, but also delicious. The recipe comes from Cook's Illustrated magazine and like most all of their recipe, it is flawless in its execution. So, if you like bacon, pull out that red...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management