Thursday 6 August 2015

My Legume Love Affair #85 - July 2015

Jagruti kindly offered to host MLLA for July. Sadly, sometimes life throws us rocks and unfortunately she is unable to complete the roundup. I am doing so on her behalf. Best wishes to her and her family. We have six submissions this month. Thank you to everyone who contributed this time around. Without your continued support, we wouldn't be at #85 going on #86 this month. Thanks to dearest Susan for starting MLLA. Legumes are important part of my diet and especially beneficial for vegetarians and vegans. This event began in 2008 and I've been the administrator since 2013. A special thank you also to our guests hosts. Please note that I am looking for hosts for 2016. If you are interested, please email me or leave a comment. Now onto...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management