Thursday 23 July 2015

Homemade Russian Dressing and Reuben Sandwiches

Photo courtesy of Betty Crocker

From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I don't often serve sandwiches for supper, but a busy day at the County Fair made them a great choice for dinner tonight. I might also add, a 2 pound package of pastrami managed to find its way its way into my grocery cart the last time I shopped at our local warehouse store. I needed to start using it, and what better way to do that than to make Reuben sandwiches. These days many restaurants serve Reubens as open-faced...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management