Wednesday 10 June 2015

1 Minute Microwave Nutella Cake | 3 Ingredient Nutella Cake

This must be yet another of those quickest desserts I have made. Making it in microwave hardly takes time and since I was also doing the 3 ingredient Dishes, I wanted to use something thats easily available all the time.

I used Nutella as its always stocked. I read some Nutella cakes with eggs, again all Microwave cakes and mostly mug cakes. I am huge fan of Mug cakes as its so quick and easy to make. However all my mugs broke and I am on the way to replace them soon.

Coming to this recipe, I used a pinch of baking powder, so technically this should be 4 ingredient dish. However without baking powder this comes out well. I served this with a scoop of ice cream and Konda was going gaga over it. She enjoyed all by herself and I think this is something she will be making herself soon.





1 Minute Microwave Nutella Cake

Ingredients Needed:

Nutella - 2 tbsp
All purpose flour - 2 tbsp
Milk - 2 tbsp (as required)
Baking powder a pinch

How to make the MW Nutella Cake

In a MW safe bowl, take the nutella, whisk well, then add flour, baking powder, mix. Slowly add the milk by teaspoon and mix till  you get the right consistency.

Microwave for 30 secs, check and again mw for 30 secs.

Serve right away with a scoop of ice cream!



This also goes for my Kids Delight event, hosted by Sandhya themed on Snacking all the way


Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management